Friday, April 13, 2007

No more reason to....

WATCH SURVIVOR FIJI!!!!

My friend Michelle Yi was kicked off Survivor tonight. Tonight I was unable to attend the weekly gathering to watch it with everyone and I really wish I was there to go through all the emotions with them. I didnt get home until midnight-thirty and as soon as I walked in the door I flipped on the DVR of Survivor. Even though I was by myself I still was cheering Michelle's team on in the challenge and telling everyone on the T.V. what to do. I literally was crouching down to the floor and pointing my arm towards the T.V. in anticipation when Jeff Probst was reading the votes and accidently hit my brand new camera when he announced Michell Yi as the 9th survivor to be voted off. Luckily my camera made it through fine. So if it were not for Dreamz making a stupid mistake, I know Michelle would have gone much farther. Let me explain...

Everyone on the show liked Michelle and had nothing against her. There were only 3 people who had not ever lived on the same island as her. Well when the tribes merged into a tribe of the 10 remaining Survivors she had pretty good position. Mookie who originally had an alliance with Dreamz, Edguardo, and Alex, IMO was about to cut that alliance with Edguardo and Alex because 1, they wanted to keep Stacy on there side when Mookie and Dreamz wanted her gone, and 2, he had a better chance at winning the game if he allied with Earl, Yao Man, Michelle, and Cassandra. I think Dreamz could have easily been brought to that alliance as well. Leaving it 6-4 and voting off Alex, Edguardo, Stacy, and Boo next in no particular order. This would have been most logical because Alex and Edguardo are the biggest threat in this game IMO. Of the 6 remaining, 4 would be from the original Ravu and could just vote Cassandra and Dreamz off next. Once in the top 4 it would be tricky to figure who to vote off next especially when 2 of the 4 have immunity idols and basically 3 have an idol because Earl and Yao Man are "sharing" the idol. So basically Dreamz screwed over Michelle. :-(

Im sure y'all loved my Survivor rant and understood every single bit of it. This show is really addicting to watch. Im sorry Im such a dork. I actually will probably continue to watch the show to see how it ends up. And maybe I will even watch next season....

Peace,
MO

No comments: